The Gelder Maintenance are actively seeking an experienced contracts manager with a proven track record of delivering projects on time, in budget and to a high quality.
Experience in contracts management of projects under £800,000 is required in:
- Housing schemes
- Formulating of contract programmes, procurement of subcontractor and material schedules
- Issue of progress reports
- Chairing & minuting of supply chain meetings
- Working closely with the project team including:-
- Site Managers
- Quantity Surveyors
- Health & Safety Managers
- Ensuring that projects are completed to the required standard, on time and within budget
- Ensuring that all health & safety regulations are maintained
- Representing the company in a professional / polite manner at all meetings
- Ensuring that our I.S.O quality assurance procedures are adhered to
- To assist with the project team with value engineering and construction methods to ensure that margins are achieved / exceeded on all projects.